Wednesday, April 15, 2015

NARS El Agua Velvet Lip Liner

NARS El Agua Velvet Lip Liner

Shade:  El Agua 
Color Description:  lavender rose 
Size:  0.01 Oz. / 0.5 g
Price:  $24.00
Where to find it www.narscosmetics.com 
Note(s):  
  • not as creamy as it sounds
  • texture is more on the dry side than the velvet side
  • pigmentation is good  
  • I went to the NARS boutique to see this pencil in person. I liked the color and wanted to swatch it on the back my hand. It felt dry and the tip broke. I thought that was probably because at the boutique this lip liner did not have a cap on, but the tip broke on the one I purchased the first time I used it. 
  • DO NOT use a pencil sharpener. It sharpens by twisting the bottom. I totally forgot about this and now I have a not so good-looking lip pencil. 
Tumblr:  makeupswatch.tumblr.com

1 comment: