Tuesday, March 10, 2015

CHIKUHODO Z Series Z-3 Contour Brush

CHIKUHODO Z Series Z-3 Contour Brush

CHIKUHODO Z Series Z-3 Contour Brush

Brush Name:  Z-3 Contour Brush
Bristles:  gray squirrel
Length:  13 cm (1.5 centimeters bristles, 11.5 centimeters ferrule and handle)
Price:  $42.00
Made in:  Japan
Where to find it:  www.beautylish.com
Note(s):
  • soft bristles 
  • I'm not sure if I like this brush for contouring. This a round brush with a flat top. The diameter is small and it makes precise lines that are hard to blend using the same brush. I often have to use in fluffier brush to soften the edges. 
  • In my experience, this brush is good for placing product but not for blending. 
  • I have not notice any shedding yet. 
Tumblr:  makeupswatch.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment