Thursday, February 19, 2015

OPI Nordic Collection

OPI Nordic Collection

More info below.

OPI Nordic Collection

OPI Nordic Collection

Shade:  Nordic Collection
Color Description: 
My Dogsled is a Hybrid - sea green
Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm? - blue-violet
My Voice is a Little Norse - multicolored shimmer
How Great is Your Dane? - brown
Size:  1/8 Fl. Oz. / 3.75 ml (each tiny bottle)
Price:  $13.95
Where to find it:  opi.com 
Note(s):
  • I bought this set at Ulta but it is not listed online.
  • This set contains 4 tiny bottles of polish and each shade is also available in full-size.
  • I did not like this set for so many reasons. I will start with the packaging. I know they are minis, but they are pretty small and the brush is also tiny.
  • All had poor coverage with the exception of the shimmery shade. I had to put three coats just to get opaque coverage. The consistency was thin and most of the coats went on unevenly.
  • The worst performer was the purple shade, after three coats it took a long time to dry. The brown shade wasn't any better. It looked like it was separating and it would not mix properly. 
  • Lasted 3 days without a base coat or top coat.
Tumblr:  makeupswatch.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment